Chiz Roll Love
Cheese Roll is a rolled pastry or bread with cheese filling. Cheese roll can be enjoyed with your favorite drinks, such as tea or coffee, to accompany your afternoon. Is it possible to serve this dish on Valentine’s Day or your Anniversary? Why not? We have prepared a special cheese roll for you who wish to serve it on Valentine’s day.2
- 7 whole eggs
- 50 ml fresh milk
- 150 gr sugar
- 12 gr stabilizer
- 80 gr flour
- 20 gr chocolate powder
- 25 gr milk powder
- 115 gr butter (melted)
- PROCHIZ CHEESE SPREAD (SPREADY)
- Strawberry Jam
- PROCHIZ GOLD CHEDDAR Cheese
- Mix egg, egg yolk, sugar, and stabilizer until light and fluffy, add water, then slowly fold in the sifted dry ingredients (except chocolate powder) until combined.
- Add melted butter and fold until incorporated.
- Before adding chocolate powder, set aside a little portion of batter in a separate bowl to create a heart pattern.
- Prepare a 30 x 40 cm baking pan lined with baking paper, create a heart pattern using the batter set aside earlier. This process must be done quickly to prevent the batter from deflating.
- After creating the heart pattern, bake in the oven for 1 minute at 200°c.
- Pour the main batter and bake for ±15 minutes.
- Spread the jam on the cake surface. Then spread PROCHIZ Cheese Spread (Spready) and butter cream.
- Lastly, sprinkle the shredded PROCHIZ Gold Cheddar cheese and roll the cake. Refrigerate before slicing.