Martabak Manis Recipe That Easy To Make
Martabak manis, a legendary snack that is only sold at night. No one can resist the mixture of filling, butter, and flour mixture that is soft and chewy with an unforgettable sweet taste. From ancient times until now, Martabak is still the star in the intense competition with modern foods and still, unforgettable snacks.
If you have been accustomed to buying sweet martabak at street vendors near your house, aren’t you challenged to make your own version of martabak at home? In fact, making a sweet martabak is not as difficult as one might imagine and the tools needed are also inexpensive. In this article, Prochiz will share Prochiz-style sweet martabak recipes that you can try yourself. Curious? Check out this article.
- 200g flour wheat
- 27g powdered milk
- 1 eggs
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 50g tapioca flour
- 3 tbsp melted margarine
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 150ml water
- 170g PROCHIZ Cheddar Gold
- Condensed milk to taste
- Mix all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, powdered milk, baking powder, vanilla essence. Blend well. Pour beaten egg then stir. Add melted margarine then pour some water. Beat with whisk until mixed well. Do not beat until the dough becomes thickened. Cover the dough with fabric for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, open the cover and add baking soda. Stir until mixed well.
- Preheat teflon and grease with butter. Make sure all the surface has greased well.
- Pour half of the dough until it covers the whole surface.
- Cover the teflon for 5 minutes, after the dough is cooked, spread sugar on it.
- If the skin of martabak is already golden brown, place it to a plate.
- Grease the surface of martabak with margarine then spread grated PROCHIZ CHeddar Gold and condensed milk.Slice and serve while warm.