Bao Chicken Wrap
- 520 gr low protein wheat flour
- 120 gr Sugar
- 250 ml Milk
- 6 gr baker’s yeast
- 2 gr Baking powder
- 500 gr chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cloves onion
- 1 thumb-sized chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp rough grounded black pepper
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 170 gr Prochiz GoldProchiz Gold
- Salt to taste
- Oil to stir-fry
- Coriander leaves to taste
- Leeks thinly sliced
- Lettuce to taste
- Cayenne pepper thinly sliced
- Mix all the ingredients, stir and knead until its mixed well.
- Let stand for 30 minutes, then knead and compress the dough, mold with 10cm round mold then stretch it. Spread some oil on the surface then fold and put it on baking paper. Let stand until the dough rises.
- Steam the molded dough for 10-15 minutes until its cooked.
- Heat the oil, stir fry garlic, onion, ginger, and black pepper until fragrant.
- Put in chicken breast, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, fish sauce, honey, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt, cook until done
- Prepare bao bread, put in on the fold lettuce, 2 tbsp teriyaki chicken, leeks, coriander leaves, cayenne pepper, and grated PROCHIZ Cheddar.