Spinach Cheese Cake
Spinach is an excellent source of iron. Spinach is also very good for your child’s growth and development. Spinach is highly nutritious for your child, and of course, you! But can you imagine what it’s like when spinach is combined with the highly nutritious and delicious cheese? Unsurprisingly, this combination is unusual. Especially when both are served in the form of cake? Worry not as it is guaranteed to be delicious. Curious? Follow the recipe below!
- 150 gr margarine
- 150 gr powdered sugar
- 200 gr eggs
- 150 gr medium-protein flour
- 25 gr cornstarch
- 3 gr baking powder
- 150 gr PROCHIZ GOLD Cheddar Cheese, diced
- 100 gr red spinach, boiled half-cooked
- Beat margarine and powdered sugar until light and fluffy, slowly add in egg, mix until combined.
- Add in flour, cornstarch and baking powder, mix well. Add in diced Prochiz Gold Cheddar Cheese and red spinach. Transfer into a mold. Bake at 175°c for 60 minutes or until fully cooked.