Unbaked Peanut Cheesecake
- 230 gr Biscuit
- 80 gr Butter
- 170 gr Prochiz Spready
- 170 gr Skippy Creamy peanut-butter
- 150 gr Whipping Cream Powder
- 300 ml Milk
- 200 gr Pastry Cream
- Crush the biscuit very fine, then mix it with the butter, stir it well.
- Put the mixture in a push-out cake tin (20cm), flatten it, and store it in the freezer for 10 minutes to stiffen up.
- Beat Prochiz Spready together with the whipped cream powder and cold milk until fluffy; then add the Skippy Creamy peanut-butter and pastry cream. Mix well.
- Add this mixture on top of the biscuit in the baking tin and smoothen out. Chill overnight in the freezer.
- Push the cake out from the push-out cake tin and decorate the cheesecake according to your taste.